Friday, April 18, 2014

Official Weigh-in

The other night before bed, I had the boys step up on the scale. Cole is a skeleton and Henry is not so we have been waiting to see if, or more likely when, Henry will pass up Cole in the weight department. Well, it hasn't happened yet. This is wearing footie pajama weight, but Cole is 35.5 pounds and Henry is 32.5 pounds. It's getting close. We'll have to do this again in a few months.

Henry working hard to turn that pudge into muscle

I guess since we are talking about weight, I will include some recent eating pictures I took. Below is Cole's favorite sandwich: bread; ketchup; mustard; cheese; pickles; and pepperoni. I can't imagine that is very good.


Sweet spaghetti shirt Henry.


I think Henry may have took a step back and lost some weight recently. He was playing in the garage at the new house and refused to leave when I told him to get in the van, so I shut the door. This literally scared the shit out of him. He panicked and ran out of the garage when the door started coming down. He stunk when I put him in the car. Maybe it was already there. Who knows. I felt a little bad though. He was certainly frightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment