Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Weekend Update

We had a very busy weekend and sadly not much to show for it. We have been hoping to get some house stuff done, but no such luck. Per usual I was busy with the apartment building most of Saturday and then I met friends to watch the Badger game. Sunday we had a brunch date and Discovery World plans.

The boys love sitting in things.

We used our Groupon for Discovery World this weekend. We had plans to meet friends; I won't say who but we had one couple cancel on us (hope you enjoyed your hangover Dustin) and another couple completely forgot (glad I mean so much to you Joe), so we were on our own. The boys had fun even without their friends.

The most frequent discovery at Discovery World is germs. Not only do the kids touch everything, including the floors, but there are a lot of buttons and levers. Kinda gross and I'm really not even a germaphobe. 



Check out those Captain America light-up shoes. They are huge. Henry has a giant pair of Lightning McQueen shoes. They are so UGLY but the boys love them. Thanks Grandma DJ.





Saturday I had to run to Home Depot so I convinced the boys to come with me by bribing them with a Home Depot hot dog. I was afraid someone would puke at the sight of Cole's outfit. Stripes and camo is a lot to take in. Henry's favorite color is red if you didn't know. Same as the devil...


We didn't even stop by the new house this weekend. Fingers crossed we do better this coming weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment