Monday, March 24, 2014

Father's Night

Two weeks ago we had Father's Night at preschool. They were Hawaiian themed and my invite said I should dress accordingly...I didn't. I don't know if I would have anyway, but I really don't have a Hawaiian shirt. Each class had a Father's Night so I went twice. The classes did basically the same things, so as a result, I got really good at making paper ukulele's and doing the limbo. It would have been nice to consider parents with kids in both classes and change it up a bit, but I guess that would be a pain. It was fun to see the boys with their classmates and how they interact with their teachers.

I only have a couple pictures from the Henry night. Sorry Cole, my phone ran out of juice.






Last week at preschool the Center for the Blind came in to give Cole's class an eye test. He got an eye test at his 4 year old well visit so we know he doesn't have issues but still thought it would be nice for him to participate. Apparently Cole disagreed. When Kristin picked him up that day, his report stated "Refused test." Super embarrassing. When Kristin asked Cole about his behavior and the test he said, "I don't need to be tested, I know I'm not blind."

No comments:

Post a Comment