Friday, March 21, 2014

Brackets Done!

The boys completed their first NCAA brackets. I don't think they are going to do very well. For the most part they just took the second team I said, so they often picked the underdogs. I'll try to remember to post the results, including my bracket if I do well and can talk smack to the boys.

Cole's bracket. Gonzaga to win...not likely.

Henry's bracket. Eastern Kentucky to win...sorry, Hen. I don't think so.

My billion dollar bracket. Although I didn't really enter in the Buffet bracket challenge because I heard they require your phone number. 

(Update:  After day 1, of course, we all stunk it up. Cole got 5 games right. Henry 4 and I got a whopping 12. Better luck next year.)
_____________

Kristin has a cold this week so the other night I decided to stay up late and do some house stuff for her. After a long day at work, a little work at the new house, after reading to the boys, after an hour and a half or so of bills and business I stayed up late and picked up the kitchen a little, got the coffee ready, unloaded the dishwasher, etc. In the morning, I did not get a thank you from Kristin. I got nothing. Not a word, until she mocked me for thinking I did something nice. Some people marry doctors...just sayin'.

Recent pictures; while waiting for Great Grandma for their standing Thursday date. For once we were early.



No Grandma yet.

Grandma's here!

Random parent thought: It would be nice to be hairless. I take Cole and Henry out of the tub and they are completely dry by the time we get to their rooms. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment