Thursday, July 4, 2013

Mini Summer Vacation

I decided to take a few days off from work to get some house projects done and, of course, get my fill of the good ole quality family time. I was awfully worried these would end up being wasted vacation days, but I made a dump run, got the basement cleaned out and we did have some fun family outings. Kristin and I also went to Summerfest and saw AwolNation, although we were sad we couldn't take Cole since he is the real fan in the family. We also finally made it to Blue's Egg for one of the best breakfasts ever. Luckily the kids were pretty much recovered from their respective hand, foot and mouth virus, so they were in decent moods for my days off.



Below is a video showing some of our outdoor fun (sorry, I don't know how to make it larger). Cole hurt Henry's toe, which caused Henry to get upset, scream "Tell Daddy!" and steal Cole's scooter. Much of our time is spent dealing with these kind of fights.





This video of Cole is pretty impressive, since he is usually not so adventurous.




Breakfast picnic


Henry at Henry's on Monday for the $1 taco and $2 Tecate deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment