Friday, July 26, 2013

Some pics for ya

We have been pretty busy (and lazy) lately, and admittedly it has affected our blogging. We, of course, continue to take many pictures of the boys though, so I thought we would post some. This past weekend we hung out with the Hamilton's, had brunch with Ben and met his new girlfriend Kim (who Cole calls Tim), went to the Estabrook Biergarten and ate dinner at Festa.

I like how kids just run around. I don't think they even know what the hell they're doing.




Steve and I worked pretty hard to set up this pic. Too bad I didn't get a picture of the pant-less crack whore who stopped by to inquire about the public workout equipment. 
Walt wanted to show he was strong enough to carry Henry. Luckily for Henry it looks like he was right.
The kids also went to the dentist recently, which reminds me...
Cole talked Grammie Debbie into buying him some new shoes. Sucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment