Friday, July 12, 2013

Not much happening...part 2

Somehow it is already July and we are gearing up for a Webster Family Reunion (Kristin's Mom's extended family) this weekend. There will be lots of little ones (somehow related; second cousins or first cousins once removed) for the boys to play with and tons of sun, sand and swimming..and hopefully some sleep too. According to Grandma Debbie I am super excited for tons of water skiing (FYI - I don't water ski and never have). Anyway, I'm sure we will have plenty of pics and kids story for you upon our return. In the meantime, we thought we would just post some recent pics. Enjoy.

"I hiding!" Surprisingly he is actually improving his hide and seek game.

So peaceful...wish these moments could last longer.

We were shocked he fell asleep at all this night because we had been at a BBQ and our friend Tim wanted to be Cole's BFF SO badly he fed him like 72 Starbursts and gave him 3 juice boxes - more candy and juice than Cole has had in his entire 3 years of living. Must have been a good party because he was passed out before we even hit the highway to head home.


I don't know how he wakes up so happy every morning.


That's my boy! Although, I'm more of an ass slapper than a hugger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment