Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Landlording and Hot dogs - A Nice Little Saturday

Cole was my little helper on Saturday. He came along to help me show an apartment, although "help" is a stretch. While the people were looking at the apartment, Cole kept pointing out holes and spots on the walls and marks on the kitchen floor. I don't think I will be hearing back from them. And I have a long list of repairs to make now.

Cole acting as impatient as his Father, waiting for the prospective tenant to arrive.


We played a little hide and seek while we waited. Cole is the worst hide and seek player. While in the same room, he just turned around in the corner of the room to hide. Not to mention the light up boots. Yeah, I see you buddy.

After the showing, we enjoyed a nice Home Depot lunch.

This is actually Cole's first hot dog. When we got home he told Kristin all about his warm hot dog and bun and how it was in his belly now. I guess I will call that a hot dog success.


Henry loves wearing these glasses. Hopefully he won't have his mother's eyes and actually require them in the near future.
 
Below are a couple videos of how Henry gets down. He loves to just spin around and fall down and throw things, which I guess is probably about 90% of kids his age but the throwing stuff still seems like such a jerk move.
 
 
 
 
Other weekend events included a trip to Bayshore for soft pretzels and errands and a Super bowl party. Surprisingly I took no pictures of these activities. Cole loves going to Jason's house to watch football with the guys and Jason's Mom (a.k.a. his wife, April). Cole was also a huge fan of Beyonce's halftime show. He danced. Henry was a terror all party and just ran around in circles looking as if he was going to fall at any moment and crack his skull open. Pretty typical behavior for all.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment