Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hen's Head

Recently, we were commenting (and laughing) with Grammy DJ about the countless bruises upon Henry's forehead. The situation may be getting more serious though, and I'm getting worried. After nap time on Sunday, within five minutes, Henry had a small (but sharp) metal picture frame fall on his face, he bumped his head on a door frame, and ran his forehead straight into the corner of the secretary's desk. It was just one after the other. Luckily, we were leaving to run errands, so we got to strap him safely in his car seat for awhile.

I'm worried about the long-term affects for Henry. At this rate, by the time he is 12 he is certain to be like some old time boxer. I just don't know how much damage a little head can take. Poor Henry may be setting records for daily brain cell loss. I know this will excite Kristin too much, but I might agree with her and order him a helmet.

Since blogs without pictures are probably boring (or even more boring than usual) below are the kids.





We went to the train exhibit at the Domes with my parent's and cousin Ellie. I thought it was a little disappointing. Although, Kristin reminded me that it is not really about my enjoyment. The kids had fun.






We have to give Other Grandpa props - he was basically on Henry duty the whole afternoon (which is the hardest kid to get assigned to) and carried our diaper bag and cousin Ellie's coat.

1 comment: