Friday, February 15, 2013

V-Day Party

I got home a little late from work, but with enough time to enjoy a little Valentine's Day celebration with the family before bath and bed. Kristin made the kids each a basket filled with toys and candy. They got some Pez candy, which made me quite jealous (but then I ate Henry's). Kristin and the boys got me a card, a travel coffee mug and some (not so good) candy, but at least she tried. And I really can't complain since I got Kristin a big bunch of nothing. In my defense, no presents was the plan. I felt a little bad since she was the only one at the party without a Valentine's present; although, it probably wasn't her first time in that position.



 




 
Cole sent us this little mouse valentine that he made in school. It came in the mail and he was so excited for us to open it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment