Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Busy weekend

We had the busiest of busy weekends. On Friday we went out with friends and the boys stayed with Normal Grammie and Bampa. Fun was had by all. A special shout out to Dustin who apparently "hates" our blogging and got unreasonably mad when he discovered that I was wearing an old shirt of his that Kristin took for me from their Goodwill pile. This photo is for you D$.

I look so happy without kids around.

My sister and her family were in town from Ohio so we spent the rest of the weekend at my parent's getting our fill of cousin time. Henry was putting on a show for everyone, he was really quite the ham. He is constantly jumping and spinning and falling down. It is surprisingly fun to watch his antics and the more attention and laughs he got the wilder he became.  Cousin Walt also taught Henry some tae kwon do, so now Henry extends his arm with his little fist out and runs into you and screams. This should be very useful when he starts school.

Some pics...

Cole playing Bampa's guitar. I'm not sure Normal Grandpa would have allowed Cole to bang on his guitar. Either way, we are hopeful that between two musically talented grandpa's the boys stand a chance to be in a band (and get some).

Henry being weird and taking a much needed break, with a snack of course

Henry "bamming" Normal Grandpa in the nose

Wresting with a 7 year old is hard on the back

Pretty Princess (check out the earrings) with BF Dan's niece. 

Fun game of Hungry Hungry Hippos with cousins

Cole's favorite and too small rocket jammies. He is insisting that I can be the only one to sew up the holes. So I guess I'm working on that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment