Friday, January 27, 2012

Private - Keep Out

I have never really lived alone. Throughout college I had roommates, after college I had a roommate for a bit and and since then I have been stuck living with Kristin. The point being I have never really experienced a great deal of privacy in my life. Now that I have kids, my privacy has hit an all time low.  It is bad enough that I often have to pee or shower with the bathroom door open but I could deal with that if I could just get a little private time while sitting down to "take care of business." Our bathroom door doesn't lock and recently Cole has busted in on me while I was "taking care of business" (twice). It’s not just a quick peek or to check how things are going. He brings his pacifiers, blankets and toys. He is apparently coming in for an extended stay. He also hugged my leg once, which was very awkward. Although, not expressly a right in the constitution (I think) I feel that I should still get a little privacy from time to time, especially while "taking care of business."

No comments:

Post a Comment