Monday, October 31, 2011

Bummer Weekend

This turned out to be a let down of a weekend. Well, except for Friday. Cole made me a birthday cake and Jess and Dan babysat so Kristin and I could go see Moneyball. On Saturday, Kristin and I spent the day running around trying to get our costumes put together for a Halloween party we were headed to that night. We (and some others) were dressing up as the cast of the Jersey Shore.

I believe this hairdo is called a "blow out" or "frohawk"

We made it to the party but ended up getting called to pick up the kids from Grandma and Grandpa Stear's house. Kristin's Grandma had to go to the hospital. Obviously leaving a party under those circumstances was not a big deal and thankfully it turned out to be nothing and she is fine. It actually saved us some money and I'm sure a doozy of a hangover.

On Sunday we had plans to go trick or treating with the Highs. A couple hours before we were supposed to head over there Cole got a fever and we had to cancel. Looks like we were just not meant to do anything this weekend. We are just happy Cole and Henry are not at an age to care about trick or treating. Although, I was pretty upset about missing out on the candy. Luckily I'm a grown up and can just go buy myself some later.

On top of it, when Kristin and I were discussing our groceries for the week we agreed to get some veggies and dill dip.  Somehow she forgot and bought Southwest Veggie Ranch dip instead.  I mean, we just talked about it. What the hell? Needless to say I was disappointed. Probably the biggest disappointment of the weekend.

We did finally go trick or treating on Monday night in Kristin's parent's neighborhood, and of course took pics throughout the weekend.








Check out this dick in a box. Just kidding Cole.

No comments:

Post a Comment