Monday, October 24, 2011

Super Hank

Henry's growing fast and seems to be getting bigger by the day. I think he might be the strongest baby ever and I'm looking forward to having a linebacker in our crew. I'm envisioning Cole as a wide receiver right now. He is already pretty good at catching a ball. Looks like both kids are overcoming their mother's genes and Kristin won't be setting a trend for special ed gym recommendations.

I will have to start informing Cole that he better be a nice older brother. I think Henry may be as big and strong as Cole sooner rather than later. I swear Henry was holding his head up at the hospital by the time we were leaving. I know, probably not true but he still started to hold his head up very early. He rolled over awhile ago and now is crawling. Granted he worms about a centimeter at a time, but it's still crawling in my book. The weekly video (more like monthly+) shows him rolling over. We will post a crawling video soon. Please note our camera does not do slow-motion. It is his current speed...snail.












1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of Cole with the nukie I'm his mouth and Henry laying on him!

    ReplyDelete