Monday, February 14, 2011

Namespiration

I think it is safe to say that naming babies is one of the worst tasks EVER. With the exception of actual labor, I would say it is the most difficult part of preparing for baby. We waited until the last possible second to name Cole, and that decision was fueled by our desire to get out of the hospital and to go home. As we start the agonizing process of naming Boy #2 I have been thinking about other names/faces that we really like; would it be weird to name our baby...

Dylan McKay Fuchs: Would the name guarantee our baby is the epitome of cool?


Seth Cohen Fuchs: Would he be hilarious in a geeky way and such a sweet boyfriend?


Dexter Morgan Fuchs: I think Dex sounds like a really cute name for a little boy - but that doesn't mean he would end up as the friendly neighborhood serial killer, does it?


Aaron Rodgers Fuchs: I don't know...this one is for Nick


Tim Riggins Fuchs: Can't go wrong here - well, except for all the underage drinking and teenage promiscuity...


Anyone I am forgetting?

4 comments:

  1. Are you ready for all the comments and opinions on your baby names!? That's why we kept ours a secret. That being said... I like Dexter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, these aren't really REAL options. But I am partial to Dexter too :)I think the other options are just people I would like to date - or in the case of Aaron Rodgers, people Nick would like to date.

    ReplyDelete