Monday, February 21, 2011

Gross!

We all know that kids comes with a bit of a gross factor (e.g. changing diapers, getting peed on and, due to teething, Cole’s current and constant running nose – he is getting snot everywhere). Our most recent episode occurred the other day. Kristin came storming into the bathroom while I was giving Cole a bath and held, in her bare hand, a petrified turd ball about six inches from my face, which I find to be WAAAY too close.  She first thought it was Cookie Crisp cereal, but luckily thought it through and realized we have never purchased that type of cereal. Thankfully she didn’t pop it in her mouth right away. I would have had the divorce papers drawn up immediately. I just wonder how long we have been living with a little poo nugget on the loose in Cole’s room. Gross. I hope I never touched it.



On a non-gross note we hung out with Lucy and her family this weekend. Ordered Ian's pizza, which was delicious. Kristin made me post this picture. I don't think much of it, but she thought it was cute. 

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing cuter than dads and babies!! Especially cute dads!!

    ReplyDelete