Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Long Weekend

Due to Great Grandma's fractured hip, I had a four day weekend and got my fill of the boys. I have found that being home with kids basically means you wipe things all day long. Tables, counters, noses, butts, etc. Also, I can't believe how much time I spent in public bathrooms. The boys move so slow and they have no qualms about hanging out in bathrooms. We took one of the vans in for an oil change and Henry had to go pee. Then literally 3 minutes later he had to go poop. Then Cole had to go pee. Then we ate at George Webb's and they both had to use the bathroom. Ridiculous.

Otherwise, we had some busy days, mostly not so fun errands, but we did go to the Lego store on Thursday. Man, that place is expensive. I am stunned every time I go in there.

I took the boys to their T-ball lessons. Henry was the worse kid in his class. He was constantly misbehaving and laying his hands on the other kids. He wouldn't stand in line and at times just wasn't participating. I had to go talk to him a bunch of times. Coach Ben also had to ask him to stand in line and keep his hands to himself. I was not happy. Plus, T-ball is super boring. It is very hard to sit through. This was the most exciting part of T-ball (and it's pretty boring). Cole is supposed to be doing this as fast as he can. There is not much sign of hustle.


Sunday night, Cole got an ear infection. I ended up taking him to the ER because it was 12:30 am and we couldn't find a 24 hour Urgent Care. We didn't get home until about 2:00 a.m. We now think maybe he could have fallen asleep once the Tylenol kicked in, but he was crying and begging to go to the doctor because his ear hurt so bad. So I guess either way, sleep was not in our future.




Henry was pretty surprised to see these pictures the next morning. He couldn't believe he didn't know that Cole left their room for a large portion of the night and went out!

No comments:

Post a Comment