Friday, March 13, 2015

And now the Sports Show

Last weekend was the auto show. This weekend, Sports Show. Sadly Henry has had a wicked cough, so we ended up cutting the Sports Show a little short, but the boys had fun. We got to park on the race track at State Fair, which was cool. They got to fish for trout, shoot paintball guns and look at some turtles and fish.

I am sad to report that Gregg and I did not win the cornhole tourney we entered at Albanese's. It was a lot of fun though. I'm hoping they do it again soon.

I am even sadder to report that Great Grandma took a fall at Albanese's and fractured her hip. Sounds painful. And, not that it matters much, but we are short a babysitter.





On the parenting front, I have discovered hanging out with kids is like being the only sober person at a party. Cole and Henry just go crazy. They are always wrestling and they laugh at everything. Super annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment