Monday, March 16, 2015

Snow Bunnies

Watch out skiers, the Fuchs family hit the slopes at Little Switzerland, and were about the best looking snow bunnies you've ever seen. Actually, I haven't skied since 2005 so I was a little afraid, even starting on the beginner area. I felt like I should have been wearing jeans. It was likely the last weekend the hill will be open this season and it couldn't have been a better day. The snow was a little sloppy but the boys didn't mind. Most importantly, no one complained of cold.

We'll start with Henry, the short story. He went down the hill once with Kristin and quit. The end.

Cole, on the other hand, loved it. He did great. It did not take him long to start going down the hill all by himself. By the end, he could even go solo on the rope pull. Cole kept saying, "We skied all the way to dinner!" It was an early dinner but we did eat there. Poor Kristin had to entertain Henry all day inside. Ski chalet snacks are not cheap and Henry is a hard one to fill up.

I remembered our new camera, and still got a shit pic.



Pizza! Pizza!




I took Henry down a couple times in my arms, which he seemed to like more than having to ski himself (that's us in the middle). I don't think the guy watching the hill was a big fan though, especially since we had turned in his helmet hours prior. 


 


Kristin getting fancy with her new iPhone.





I also found these pics on Kristin's phone. I like the athletics in rain boots.



No comments:

Post a Comment