Friday, March 6, 2015

Auto Show

I finally remembered to take some pics with the new camera. Hopefully it's noticeable. First are some Lego building pictures. The boys are still liking the table and play with Legos pretty often. On Saturday the boys and I went to the Auto Show. After a rough start with a guy bugging me and then telling me to be nice and that there are kids around, we got further in the show and had some fun. Cole got to sit in a race car. They both got to drive little cars. Cole saw two Jaguars (his favorite kind of car) and Henry saw two super cars (his favorite). One being a Ford GT (my favorite).







I think this was really Henry's favorite. A bright red Mercedes Sprinter with an extended roof. 



  



The boys were able to find the pistons all by themselves while looking at this engine. Their machine and car books must be working.

After putting the boys in bed, I caught them looking at their Jeep brochures they got from the Auto Show with their headlamps. (it was actually dark in their room when I took this pic but the flash lit the place up)

We built an old west style fort over the weekend too. Why not.

First Cole was using all kinds of colors. Then I found out he was just trying to paint it brown like in the picture. I pointed out that he could just use brown paint instead of mixing (and wasting) all of Mom's paints to make it brown. 


Can #2. 



No comments:

Post a Comment