Monday, April 1, 2013

Early Easter

The grandparents took off to Florida together, ditching the rest of the fam for Easter, so we had some early Easter celebrations last weekend. Don't worry though, I have plans to stuff my face at the Venice Club buffet on Easter Sunday.

We decorated some eggs at home. Mine was the best, but it took awhile, so Kristin got mad at me. The boys are wearing some old shirts of Kristin's as smocks, if you were wondering about the large girl clothes.









We went to both grandparent's houses on Sunday. The boys made out pretty well. They each got a pail filled with goodies. I also got some candy, so that's pretty sweet. Surprisingly I don't think I took any pictures. I was hungover. Sorry mom. Below is Cole on the way to Grandma's. Best pic I got. And to be honest this pic may not have been on the way to Grandma's for Early Easter...now that I think about it I think it was on the way to drop off the boys so we could go out.


Grammy DJ hid a bunch of eggs with money inside for Cole to find. He was also very excited to open these "beautiful presents." They were filled with some weird sugar and frosting egg sculpture. Henry and Cole also each got a basket loaded with good stuff. Cole got a few pairs of new jammies so he was thrilled.







 
Henry got sick during our Early Easter celebration and Cole was fresh off a wild weekend of sleeping at Grandma's out of his regular routine, so Easter dinner was a terrible disaster and I think the Stears were happy to see us go and not heartbroken that they won't see the boys for 10 days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment