Monday, April 22, 2013

Cole on Potty Training

After his nap Kristin suggested to Cole that they skip a diaper and put on underpants.

C: No, I have to wear a diaper or pee will get EVERYWHERE
K: That is why we have to learn to use the potty. Then pee will go in the potty.
C: If I don't wear a diaper, pee will go EVERYWHERE (hand gestures to demonstrate how far and wide his pee will fly).
K: laughing
C: You made a mistake Mom, I still wear diapers!

So as a concession he agreed to wear underpants OVER his diaper. This look is crushing the Bandaid look as the must-have fashion trend in our house. As you can see, it is really taking off. At least for Cole.

Tuesday's undies on a Friday. Also how I like to roll.




My personal favorite.
 
Henry also has a new style. He loves Kristin's hair clip thingy.
 


1 comment:

  1. What if you did NO undies? Scary I know, but that might work. Just have the mop ready.

    ReplyDelete