Friday, March 29, 2013

No Sleep for the Fuchs'

Lately my generally good sleeping children hate to sleep (and I hate them). Henry is really only bad when he is sick and stuffed up. Sadly that boy pours out more snot than Kristin does soda (Kristin only drinks about a 1/4 of a 12-oz. soda daily). Cole has been waking up at least a few times every night with a super annoying cry/cough/whine kind of sound. It is horrible. He will open his mouth real wide and cough and he will have the world's stinkiest breath. He will also say creepy shit as he is having one of these big boy night terrors. At times, I feel like I'm in a horror movie and all of a sudden Cole is going to go psycho and take me out.

I recently heard that the start of the NCAA tourney was the most popular time of year for men to schedule their vasectomy's (so they can stay home and watch all the games, dummy) and you have to schedule way in advance. Looks like I missed my window this year, but it's on the list for next year if I don't start getting some uninterrupted sleep.


Sick Henry sleeping with Mom

1 comment:

  1. dying laughing. we have the same cough/cry at our house!

    ReplyDelete