Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Weekend Outdoors

Finally, a nice warm weekend to enjoy and I like to think we took advantage. Cole loves the outdoors, so we did a lot of playing and eating outside. This included Cole possibly eating an ant and he definitely had a dog treat in his mouth. I, of course, blame Kristin; although I don’t even think she was around for either incident. Oops. Mea culpa.

Anyways, I’ll mostly highlight the weekend with photos (below), since I imagine everyone just wants to see pics of Cole. As I said, we spent much of the time outside. I took a page out of Grandma’s playbook and bought Cole a real mailbox, which I hung on the fence in the backyard. Now Kristin will have to deal with taking Cole out to get the fake mail every day. Ha Ha. That will get annoying quick.

We also went to brunch with friends at The Garage. No pics of that outing. I was sad to find out The Garage changed their menu and got rid of the Monte Cristo (a.k.a. the best breakfast sandwich ever). Cole was a handful and just wanted to walk around, but it was good to see people (and listen to Scott impersonate the Governator in bed). We also went to a park, but it sucked. Mainly because it was crowded and Kristin and I didn’t want to talk to anybody - but of course Cole was a social butterfly and wanted to chat with everyone.

Cole wears his new hat for a walk to Whole Foods. Go Brewers!
We probably won't be using our fancy all terrain stroller all Summer since it got locked in the shed with the key attached...

White trash baby - saggy diaper and all

Maybe could have gotten a smaller ball

"Hello mail"

Almost a bleeder!


No comments:

Post a Comment