Thursday, April 1, 2010

Gingers in the Sun

We are leaving for FL in a few days and the sunscreen conversation has started. Cole obviously does not yet talk so these conversations are with Nick. He refuses to wear sunscreen, forgets it or thinks his hat and tee shirt do the trick. It just isn't a priority in his book. I am the one who is punished later because his shoulders hurt, or his "back is itchy!" Cole has inherited his father's "gingery" coloring so we will have to be extra careful on this trip. The Grandmas and I will be watching Cole very closely...Nick will be on his own. I promise a full report and pictures of his stupidity upon our return!


2 comments:

  1. Too bad there is no way I will be posting pictures of me with no shirt on. Cole and I will have to be judged on our burnt faces.

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record, Kristin was the only one to get sunburned. Ha.

    Nick and Cole

    ReplyDelete