Sunday, April 25, 2010

Yum

I thought that when it was time to start Cole on solids there would be a very specific protocol we were to follow and that charts and graphs would be involved; really the only instruction we got from Cole's doctor was to "have fun with it." She obviously did not realize that Kristin does not have fun with anything that makes a mess. Other things not necessary when starting solids; teeth or "solid" food. The stuff we mixed up for Cole was more like runny formula with lumps-nothing solid about it. I think our 1st attempt went pretty well...if you don't mind nasty, liquidity rice goo all over the place. I would let you know how it tastes, but I have not been able to work up the courage to try it. Kristin has been urging me to give it a taste and I do tend to give into peer pressure...so she might be in luck. Stay tuned for my review.

Cole decides he wants that bowl


 


Looks like he is still hungry



DONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment