Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Swamp Fox 2019

We did yet another Scout camping trip at Long Lake. Yep, it was the same as all of the rest. Well, basically. I guess here and there they have new activities, but mostly the same. The boys still love going though. It's always an easy decision for them when we ask if they want to go. (Maybe I should stop asking).

Friday night was pretty cold (and miserable). We did not get a lot of sleep. I'm guessing the cold is why the boys had two pairs of socks on, but I'm not sure why they kept the same two pairs of socks on all weekend. It got hot on Saturday. Needless to say the air quality in our tent was pretty poor. They can be such little weirdos. Their feet must have been so hot.

Sunday was a nightmare. The boys and I were so tired and crabby. All we did was fight (and I yelled a lot and poor Kristin just had to constantly point out how crabby we all were). I'm not sure camping is worth it, but I'm an idiot, so I'm River Rats 2020 here we come.

We stopped at DQ on the way up. One of the tougher decision in life - What kind of Blizzard to get? 

As we say at these camping trips - How do we clean up? As a team!


Watch out! (although, their shooting is getting much better.) 









No comments:

Post a Comment