Tuesday, October 8, 2019

End of Summer/Start of School

We really packed in a bunch of stuff for the last weekend of the summer. It was busy, but a good way to end it.

Fishing with Ryan
Ryan took the boys and I fishing again. We went to Silver Lake, so we also got to check out Ryan's new place. We're all excited about that.

I still can't believe it (kinda), but I forgot the boys life vests. Luckily, Ryan had Mac and Maren's in the truck. Not so lucky for Cole and Henry, one was pink. They were good about taking turns with the pink vest though.

Fishing prep


I thought this would be the smallest bass of the day, but Cole crushed it. 
  

Just a couple dudes on a bench swing. 



Now that's a tiny bass. 




The boys made Ryan a fishing lure key-chain as thank you for the trip. They instantly planned to turn into a business, but I think they lost interest by the next day.

Tubing
We also took the pontoon out and went tubing out on Okauchee Lake.


BBQs
We went to a BBQ at the Normal's (a.k.a. Gregg & Debbie).

And later that day a BBQ at the Dworak's (Cole's best friend's house). No pics though.

Brewer game
Finally we ended the long weekend with a trip to Miller Park.







And now the classic, typical school pics that we all take...

Another year and another great letter board design by me. 

I believe Cole has Gus and Henry has Lou.




No comments:

Post a Comment