Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Ninja Fun Run 2019

Cole and I did the Tonawanda Ninja Fun Run a couple weekends ago. It rained, but that probably made it even more fun (for the kids).

I completed most of the stations they had setup, but no way was I going to try and crawl through sand under some picnic tables. I'm pretty sure all parents skipped this one. The other one I skipped, I took an old man exemption because no one else was there and it seemed weird for me to do a bunch of burpies by myself with some high school volunteers watching. For the record, I could have done it.

Admittedly, I will have to start working out because running two miles should not have been such a challenge for me. It also makes me nervous because I'm going to have to do the shit when the twins are older. So in 6 years, when I'm 45, I need to be in better shape than I am now. Not likely.

Henry had basketball tryouts, which is why he is not pictured below. He was nervous about making the team, but as Kristin said, "they took our money, so I don't think you have to worry."

Cole and his crew







No comments:

Post a Comment