Tuesday, October 8, 2019

MEMORIES!!!

And here's the post with the random pictures I downloaded.

Car Show
This is such a lame mom thing to do, but I'll do it...Henry & Jane looking like a future couple.

And now Cole and Caroline, although, this is a pretty big age difference here.

After the car show, the boys and I took a ride in Mike's Buick. This thing is fast. Gus and Lou cry every time they hear him turn it on across the street. Very loud.  

Kristin and I are rarely in pictures, so I thought I'd post these. This also shows my life of constantly having kids on top of me.



Sitting together
These two fight a lot, but they are still constantly sitting by or basically on top of each other whenever they do stuff.











Cole got to go to his first Packer game. 
   


Scout bonfire
Cole got to partake in a flag retirement ceremony. I think Henry was jealous and asked the head Scout guy if he could do it next year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment