Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Nice little Saturday, Horrible Sunday

Last weekend I spent a good amount of time with the boys while Kristin was sick. On Saturday we had to run a butt load of errands, but then we hit up George Webb's for lunch (the boys ordered breakfast...that's funny to a 3 and 5 year old) and visited Great Grandma Dorothy (whom they actually just call Dorothy). A pretty fun day, except for after our first errand to Home Depot they got on my nerves. Henry wasn't listening, so I went to grab him and accidentally poked him hard in the face. A picture showing the damage is below. I felt bad, but didn't apologize cause he was being a dick. The rest of the errands went well. They even earned a toy at Target and they were awesome at Dorothy's. No more violence.




It was a pretty good poke.




This past weekend was a different story. Kristin and I went out in Chicago on Saturday and drank a little too much. I am so glad I really don't experience hangovers nowadays. Sunday was a terrible day.

Uncle B bought the kids some new jammie pants. They're a tad big. 
Uncle Ben was in town for a very short amount of time but then his flight back to Philly got cancelled so we got an extra night with him, which was cool. But not sure he feels the same way because Henry has pink eye again and Uncle B is a hugger/kisser/snuggler...



No comments:

Post a Comment