Wednesday, September 3, 2014

No real news

Not too much is going, but we'll post anyway. Kristin had a few days of work cancelled, so she had to go back to taking care of the boys for full days. I can tell she is already not use to it and lost some patience. By the time I got home she was ready to rip off their heads. She tolerated things much better when she was a full time mom. I guess time away will do that to you.

Which reminds me of a conversation I had with Henry a few days ago. I told him that I had a headache. He said, "I know you do" to which I responded, "Oh yeah?" and he said, "yeah, cause you're my Dad you get all kinds of headaches." So true. And now we know he knows his behavior causes headaches.



First day at the new school


Gettin' jacked up for the water balloon fight. Took about 20 minutes to fill the balloons and about 2 minutes to break them all #notworthit

We got a new TV. I'm still regretting not going bigger. A bigger TV would have fit fine. Still nice to be out of the big tube TV business though

Kids just love playing in boxes.

Besides the new TV, we also added a waiting room style tandem bench with table to our entry room. It may be weird, but it was only $5 on Craigslist (plus about $10 in spray paint). As I was taking pictures, Cole and Henry stumbled by and I managed to get an action series of Cole tackling Henry, while in his undies.




We drove all the way to our old Home Depot in Milwaukee, so we could get hot dogs like back in the day (prior to June of this year). What we saved in lunch we spent in gas, but it was worth it.

We got "corn in a cup" at the St. Martins Fair. Super delicious. In fact, so delicious that when we ran out of our first cup Henry cried the saddest cry I've ever heard. Here you can see him enjoying the second cup.

Hen sporting his new Spider Man shades from Great Grandma. He was happy to get the black ones for when Spider Man was bad.

Cole got himself some Spider Man shades as well. Also, an Octopus balloon. 
Kristin and I also participated in our couples league Fantasy Football draft. I can already predict she will beat me again this year, but, for the record, I made great recommendations for her first few draft picks.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you need: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bunchoballoons/bunch-o-balloons-100-water-balloons-in-less-than-1

    ReplyDelete