Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pre-Xmas Weekend

First off, congrats to Jess for her completion of nursing school. Just Cole and I went to the pinning ceremony because Henry was sick. The plan was to go to Asiana's afterwards, but Cole got tired and begged to go home. I am still disappointed that I went from plans to eat at Asiana's to actually eating at McDonald's. I also missed out on going to Red Robbin over the weekend, so the weekend certainly had some downfalls. Mostly, we spent our time trying to get ready for the holidays. We had several presents to finish, which we will unveil in the upcoming "Christmas 2013" blog post.


Cole spent a fair amount of time on the floor.

Here we are trying to teach Henry a lesson. He insists on always taking off his shoes and socks in the car. It is a super pain to always have to put his shoes and socks back on.

The boys earning their keep...



We spent Sunday morning playing in the snow. Henry lasted about 5 minutes and then decided he wanted to hang out inside. I am super sore now, but am pretty proud of the tunnels I built. The back tunnel is even big enough for me to fit through.









No comments:

Post a Comment