Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas sing-a-long

Cole and Henry had a field trip and a Christmas sing-a-long kinda thing at school this past Tuesday. We first took the City bus to the downtown BMO Harris Bank to look at the Christmas displays. (This was my first City bus ride!). I felt bad for the employees at the bank that have to spend all December with little kids roaming around their work-space. Sounds like a nightmare. We then took the bus back to school, ate cookies and watched the kids sing a song. Henry did well and was pretty quick transitioning between his bells and sticks. Cole stood where he was supposed to, but didn't really participate beyond that. I would be disappointed but I know I wouldn't have partook either. It's just not our style. The full videos are at the bottom of the blog.







On a total unrelated note, I feel horrible. At times we struggle getting the boys to eat, particularly Cole. We often will not let them have a dessert/more of their favorite item, without first sampling everything else on their plate. Seems fair. Well, Cole was being pokey about eating four pieces of lasagna to get a piece of leftover birthday cake, so I decided to help him. I quick forked three pieces in his mouth before noticing that he was starting to gag. He got them down though, so I tossed another piece in his mouth. He chewed, swallowed and barfed it up. Then he barfed again. I still blame him, since he didn't just agree to eat his lasagna, but watching him puke and cry was pretty bad. Sorry buddy.

Bella got hit with the barf.

No comments:

Post a Comment