Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Funny Cole

Kids do say the darnest things...

While writing an end of the year thank you/goodbye card for his teacher Cole was dictating what he wanted Kristin to write - some of this thoughts for Mrs. Piller included:

I like Mrs. Piller because she doesn't touch my dog's owie on her bottom.
This is because Bella recently had an infected anal gland and Cole wanted to kiss it and give her a band-aid, because naturally, kisses and band-aids fix all owies.

Mrs. Piller is my favorite because she is going to take my Bampa to Miller Park this summer.
Sounds like he is setting up Bampa and Mrs. Piller on a date.

It is good that when Mrs. Piller comes over she doesn't hit my baby brother. 
Good thing because Cole sure does his share of hitting his brother. Also, Mrs. Piller doesn't even know where we live.

Then there was the Grandpa confusion. The boys were painting and making pictures for the Grandparents. There was some confusion over what Grandpa was going to get the artwork. We have mentioned before that Cole calls all the Grandparents weird and specific (but only to him) names. We were trying to figure out what Grandpa was getting a specific picture.

Kristin: Who does Grandpa live with?
Cole : He lives with Debbie, she is his Grandma.
Obviously Grammie Debbie was thrilled about that one.

Swimming with Grammie Debbie's sister Auntie Barb
Cole: I love going to to swim with Auntie Barbecue at her hotel

Driving past Miller Park after dark, Cole noticed the lights were on and the parking lot was full. I explained that the Brewers were playing, it was a nightime game.
Cole: Oh, they are playing in their jammies?

This also reminded me of when I was asking the kids what they like about Mom, so I could write a nice note in Kristin's Mother's Day card. Here's the list:
  • Cole's List
    • I like going places with you
    • I like feeding you
    • I like you helping me feed me my food
    • I would like to give you a new hat
    • I love Dad...and you
  • Henry's List
    • Umm...I want a snack
Random Cole pic. Both boys love to water the rocks at Kristin's parent's house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment