Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Phone Pics

I am always amazed that after a weekend of fun we have more phone pics of the boys than I probably have of my entire childhood. We had a nice weekend with zero plans and just a lot of lazing and playing.  With nothing major to report, below are some photos from this past weekend.

Cole actually put the chairs next to each other and requested a pic with Henry. Not sure why. 

We ate at Rocky's at Bayshore. Cole dipped a yogurt covered raisin in marinara sauce. He reported it "gross," but popped it in anyway and gave a little disgusted shiver. I like that he dips everything.

These are about the lamest sunglasses I have ever seen. Not sure where they came from, but perfect for Cole to play with, and later break.

This is how Cole usually wears his shades - around his neck.

Tee Ball!


Snoozing in his bargain Old Navy hat

No comments:

Post a Comment