Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Other Fuchs Report

For those that don't know, Blogger keeps stats and tracks website traffic, our "audience" as they call it. Kristin and I realize we have a very limited number of readers (maybe 4 or 5), but always thought it was funny we were getting hits from other countries; especially since neither of us know anyone who basically doesn't live in the Tri-State area (except for you Uncle Ben!). So we were confused and couldn't figure out how people from other countries would stumble upon The Fuchs Report. Some of our biggest overseas traffic was coming from Germany. Now we know why. There is a company based in Berlin called Verlag Fuchs Briefe. I believe they are a financial research company that puts together reports - "Fuchs Reports." I was starting to feel like the next Hasselhoff - huge in Germany, but I guess they are all accidental hits. Still weird is that we get a considerable number of hits from Russia, Saudi Arabia and the Philippines. But at least the Germany mystery has been solved.



I imagine we may get even more hits now thanks to another Nicholas J. Fuchs, which I'm sure you've heard about. This guy sucks. I guess it's nice to know I am not the worst Nicholas J. Fuchs in the world. Thanks asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment