Monday, September 20, 2010

What Nick and I like to do...

Listen to new music; some of what we like lately...

Passion Pit: Moth's Wings
Rouge Wave: Solitary Gun. We saw this band at the Verge Fest concert this June. Even in our wet, frozen state I remember liking this song.
We went and saw this band in August. After a few drinks we started acting like groupies and bought tee shirts and CDs, and asked for autographs. Thankfully Kyle was too drunk at that point to post any of it on Facebook.

TV, TV and too much TV...


Best show ever. I have been watching this group of girls since they were on 16 + Pregnant, which I thought was the best show ever. Nick watched 16 + Pregnant too, then he dropped out but I was hooked. I could talk for hours about these girls!

Hilarious + Laugh-Out-Loud. New season JUST started. Now that Ben lives in Philly we may plan a trip where we stalk the filming...oh yeah, and to visit Ben.

As of late, this is probably our favorite show. I want Dexter to be our neighbor...think of how soundly you would sleep knowing he lived nearby. New season starts next Sunday. We are planning a popcorn party.

This is just a tiny list in the BIG list of shows we love. Our recording schedule is embarrassing. And it is evident that I think I am about 7 years younger than I really am...lots of CW action on our DVR.

Drinks in the Backyard:

This summer we drank lots of PBR and Summer Shandy and played Yahtzee.

Now that it has cooled down and is a bit chilly at night we like to have Hot Toddies and use up our iTunes gift cards.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Teen Mom!!!!! We will have to chat about these girls; I have a lot to say! Also Kevin and I are starting Dexter this week - glad to hear it's on your list of favorite TV shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela - Teen Mom is obviously one of the greatest shows out there. You and I are "in-the-know."
    I hope you LOVE LOVE LOVE Dexter.

    ReplyDelete