Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Packer Partner Bust

Cole and I had our first Packer Sunday together for the 2010-2011 Season.


This was our 1st game together, ever; January 2010

I have been excited for this moment before Cole was even born; hanging out watching games together, eating snacks and cheering on the team. For the most part, the first half of the game went pretty well. He ended up spending the last ten minutes of the 2nd quarter in his crib trying to take a nap. The second half was pretty rough. I fed him, which helped, but he was pretty squirmy and restless the entire time.  Much to my dismay he did not seem that into the game. I have never been so tired after watching a Packer game! I usually lay on the couch and eat snacks the whole time. I was a little sad things didn't happen as I expected, with the high fiving and cheering. I guess I was expecting a little much out of a 9 month old...but he was still excited the Packers won. We will try again this Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Cole is way too cute in these two pictures! Hope this Sunday was a little better for watching together!

    ReplyDelete