Friday, September 3, 2010

90/50...oops

Cole had his nine month doctor visit on Friday. He is still a healthy little man, weighing in at 20 pounds, 6 ounces.  He is in the 90th percentile for length and 50th for weight. The optimist in me wants to say Cole is a string bean. However, the more likely scenario, which was confirmed by the Doctor, is that we are not feeding him enough. Apparently he should be eating real food 3+ times a day. He gets it 1-2 times a day (plus his bottles). The boy needs more calories. Because I’m not sure how I feel about starving my child, I guess we’ll just laugh about this and start shoveling the food in and make up for lost time. For the record, Kristin is responsible for this kind of stuff. She keeps him alive and handles the discipline and I am responsible for play time and Packer games.



Other news:
  • It was confirmed that Cole is having night terrors...so that sucks.
  • He is also supposed to be getting better at napping twice a day...I will believe that when I see it.
  • We are supposed to start brushing his teeth. Actually we were supposed to start about 3 months back but have just been lazy about it. We even bought a toothbrush, sadly, I have no idea where it might be so I guess we will just buy another. It’s hard to get in the tooth brushing habit when you know they are temporary teeth. We’ll make sure to keep the permanent teeth sparkly, but why not let these baby teeth get nice and dirty?

2 comments:

  1. I just noticed this picture is kind of creepy. Kristin, you should post a new one (from the good camera).

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the reminder....i didn't really realize that we are on cohen constantly for brushing, yet sean at about 17 months has never had his officially brushed. we apparently share a baby tooth philosopy, although ours must stop at the age where they talk and have bad breath, b/c even with baby teeth it becomes a must!

    ReplyDelete