Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Easter, mostly

We had our first socially distancing holiday. I guess it didn't change too much. The guest lists were smaller and we missed the traditional egg hunt with friends at the Frank's. Otherwise, Easter baskets, egg hunts, family, etc.

I included some other pictures at the end. It's been a while though, so I have no idea when they are from...probably around Easter.

Egg and basket hunt












Baby Easter hunt























Ugh

Double Ugh












My TikTok egg sandwiches are getting pretty good. 




We've really gotten into s'mores lately. Henry has a book with a lot of different s'mores ideas. 


Getting a little closer there, buddy.


She couldn't hit much, but great form. 






I think Gus or Lou came home a little under the influence last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment