Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Pictures

Long time since we've posted. Lots of pictures to add for the blog book. I think pretty much all from April.

I'm sick of talking about Corona, but I am starting off with a picture of me on election day. I had to be a Chief Inspector at one of Pewaukee's polling locations due to the struggle of finding poll workers. We had a pretty good setup though, so it wasn't that bad.

I worked the election. This was my look. (sometimes). 

Lou's a jerk


I'm so old now I can workout in jeans

They do this a lot more than I'd like to admit during COVID.


Lou apparently not into snuggling


Kristin surprised the boys with a build your own doughnut box


Cup stacking

Told Henry to throw his shoes away. He was standing next to a large garbage can. I then found them in this tiny bathroom waste basket. 

Baby Shark

Our first munchpak...snacks from around the world



We had to get blinds in this room, so Cole didn't always have to wear shades for schoolwork and zoom calls. 





Kristin has been doing a lot of projects during quarantine, making me feel a bit lazy but I'll get over it. Fireplace painted. She wallpapered a wall in our bathroom. Painted our front door black. 

Looked good until the roof leaked and dirtied the paint. 




The bigs got very into drawing pictures from this YouTube channel, as you can see. 







Lou

Gus

Still fits

Not really a fit anymore on this one

Pulled out the old mini grill and found these hot dogs from two years ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment