Saturday, March 30, 2019

Never ending activities

Kristin and I continue to be stupid and sign Cole and Henry up for just about everything, in turn making our lives hectic and miserable. These are just a few of things where I have photos to share.

Basketball

Probably the best coaches I've ever seen in youth rec basketball. 

Destination Imagination
If you don't know about Destination Imagination I would like to explain it to you, but I don't get it myself. It's a thing.

  






Cub Scouts - Blue & Gold dinner and Pinewood Derby
Cole was so happy to be picked for the final magic trick of the night. The guy was choosing kids based on behavior and smile. Cole smiled so hard his face hurt. I could almost see the smile through the back of his head.


Magic!!!

Pinewood Derby wise, we didn't win, but we weren't horrible. I'll take it.






School
I know. Not an event nor an activity and I think it is illegal not to sign up. I just had this pic and I'm proud of myself for taking care of their Dr. Seuss day outfits.


Just another school pic I found. 

No comments:

Post a Comment