Saturday, December 15, 2018

Scouts, Cole turns 9, Christmas prep, St. Nick, and Christmas lights

Some scout and christmas prep pics below, but less focus on Cole turning 9. 9! That makes me feel so old. He's almost to double digits. Holy s*&#! I just can't believe it. And since he is now 9, we skipped going to some birthday party type place and he had 4 friends sleepover. I think it went well with some Minute to Win It games, a movie, staying up late, and then breakfast at George Webb's, (where I also found out at this age kids start ordering off of the grown up menu).

Random pic of the bigs at Sluggos. Our first trip.

David Stokes at a Scout Pack meeting. Pretty funny guy if you have a kid bday party coming up and need some entertainment.


















Cole has since lost this awesome Bucks hat (and his nice new gloves that were stuffed inside). Super pissed about it. And we have not been able to find this hat. All the stores are sold out. 









I think Kristin really struggled with the Christmas tree. I'm sure she would prefer a nice simply decorated tree with white lights. Instead the boys went with colored lights as well as putting every single decoration we have on the tree. At the end, I could barely see the tree under all the Xmas shit.











Surprise photo. I don't recall when this happened, but at some point Henry vomitted in December. I do remember finding him in the bathroom behind the door and asking if he was okay. He of course said he was fine. Then I noticed something on his shirt and asked if he threw up. He responded "no." I further noticed his pants were covered in vomit, which is when he told me he didn't throw up in his bed. After getting him cleaned up in the bathroom, to my surprise, I found just a little puke in his bed that he must have not noticed. Come on Henry!


St. Nick came! Who the fudge is St. Nick? Isn't Santa's real name Nick? Is it the same guy or like a God and Holy Spirit situation? Or Higgins and Robin Masters on Magnum P.I.? Idk.








The babies did not much enjoy Country Christmas. Lots of crying. We had to get them out of their seats, but they were still a pain.





No comments:

Post a Comment