Monday, December 31, 2018

Christmas

I think Christmas was a success. We were pretty confident this year, seeing that Santa put a couple bikes under the trees. To our surprise though, the initial big hits were some color matching (kind of Tetris like) game that Cole got and a Frogger game that Henry got. Later on I think their watches became the favorite gift of the year. Hopefully the bikes get appreciated come the warmer weather.


  



My phone is full of trying to get a pic of all the boys. Not a one turned out. Thanks a lot Gus and Louie.




Twins got some stuff too. Mostly food, snacks and diapers. 

I'll quick throw in a few New Years Eve pictures. We had the Kroner's over for some pizza, games, and an early countdown.




On the eve before NYE we got to treat ourselves to the most crazy decorated cupcakes I've ever seen. Tasted pretty good too. 






No comments:

Post a Comment