Friday, December 21, 2018

Boppers, Rock Climbing, Chess, and Random Pics

Lots of topics here, and really it's just a lot of pictures, but I will say I love these bopper things. The boys go nuts when they throw these on. It's pretty awesome to see them go at it. Surprisingly little injuries thus far. 







The boys have now been rock climbing a handful of times and they are getting much better. They can now reach the top on most of the shorter walls and Cole made it pretty high up on on a tall wall.










Cole got a chess medal. I think participation because, if I recall correctly, he was closer to last place than first place in the end of class tournament. He didn't want to take a picture, so the first pic is him being an asshole. I made a big deal about it, we fought, I won and he had to smile.





Henry remains to be pretty obsessed with Mackinac. He made a very nice report about it at school.


Another obsession is BeyBlades. The boys are playing with these constantly. All of a sudden we will hear from the basement, "Let it rip!" and we know a Bey battle has begun. 


Twin pictures:




  
Gus left, Lou right

Lou left, Gus right


Lou left, Gus right


Time for a haircut

I didn't want to post a pic of myself (due to my age and face), but I am the one usually taking pictures, so there are few pictures of me. I guess I should be in the blog book here and there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment