Saturday, October 31, 2015

School Pics

Not that we need more pictures of the boys, but I have already gotten in the habit of downloading Cole's pictures from school that they post on their Shutterfly site. Kind of annoying, but since I do it I might as well post them.

From what I gather, this is Cole's 5th grade buddy, not a giant kindergartner. And if you didn't realize it, that is not his real face. We decided it may be frowned upon to post pics of other people's children, and maybe creepy or weird..? Not sure so we're playing it safe. The group class pics seemed okay for some reason.








Cole watching the lady below.

I'm not sure what she is dressed up as, but thank god for people like her. I wouldn't dress up like that if I were alone in my house much less in front of people. 
 
Henry was Star of the Week at school. I don't know all the ins/outs of Star of the Week but he made a poster, Kristin went in and read to his class and he got to be line leader all week, very exciting stuff! He seemed to enjoy the extra attention, but that's no surprise. He always enjoys attention.




I'm afraid Cole is a "friend zone" kind of guy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment