Friday, November 13, 2015

Pre-Halloween Post

First, Cole and Henry finished their first chapter book, Yeah, I guess not all that exciting, but I was kinda surprised they were able to sit through a couple chapters each night without pictures. It was The Mouse and the Motorcycle, which I'm pretty sure I've read before?

Second, a few nights ago Cole was sleep walking, went into the kitchen, into the closet where we keep our garbage cans, pulled down his pants and lifted the lid to pee in the garbage. We stopped him just in time. It was pretty hilarious.

Third, we have a rock problem. Rocks are everywhere. They can usually be found on tables and chairs in the entryway. I found one in my slipper. I found a dresser drawer filled with them. Kristin even found one in Hen's bed. For some reason Kristin is encouraging this behavior with little bins for under their bed that they can put stuff in. Hen's is filled entirely with rocks.

The pics below are from a new playground in Franklin that I took Cole and Henry a couple weekends ago. It is huge and they loved it. Sadly for them, I work in Franklin and will probably never make that drive on a weekend again.








The boys enjoy their new art box, which they have access to without us.



Cole has bagged groceries twice now and has learned that heavy stuff can't go on fragile stuff. We had some smooshed groceries the first time around.


I thought the outfits picked out today were funny. One in all gray and the other in all red. Just a coincidence that they both chose to dress in single colors.






Cole and Henry will be busy with weddings next year. Aunt Jess and soon-to-be Uncle Dan asked the boys to be ring bearers. Jess and Dan had a very nice note and gift for the boys. Very cool. Then they will also be part of Uncle Ben and Kim's wedding. I am only giving about 50/50 odds that they cooperate.





Not sick of looking at our family. Well, you're in luck. We also took family pictures. This seems to happen too often. Click here for family picture preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment