Thursday, May 21, 2015

Field Trip

I chaperoned my first field trip last week Wednesday. The boys' school went to the Green Meadows Petting Farm. All went well. I started with three kids in my group and finished with three kids in my group. I think they were even the same kids. Actually, my group kinda ditched me to hang with their teacher, Greenberg. I'm not sure why; besides Zoey, Henry and Will seemed to like me. Zoey often went rogue so we had to follow her as I'm sure Amy and Dustin would not appreciate it if I lost her. Henry also got a bit clingy and wanted me to carry him around, which was a bit annoying, but all in all it was fun, and certainly better than work.











You were not allowed to chase the pigs, so they were not easy to catch and pet.

Henry was pretty excited to discover they had turtles. I was afraid he was going to jump in there. 

1 comment:

  1. My mom and I took John the same day! Looks like you guys had a good time.

    ReplyDelete