Friday, November 21, 2014

Day Off

I took off on Tuesday and played a little Mr. Mom, since the grandmas decided to ditch out of their duties. The boys and I did some work, ran errands, made their first trip to George Webb and learned how to cook. Not a bad day.


We also recently recorded some Master Chef Junior shows, so maybe we'll have some future chefs. Although learning from Kristin and I will not be much help. We made sloppy Joe's for Henry and I and Mac and Cheese for Kristin and Cole. That is about as high level as my cooking goes, so I've already shown them everything I know. I was kinda surprised Kristin didn't give me any grief for letting the boys near a hot stove and boiling water. I wasn't even in the kitchen most of the time (just kidding).






Eating, the best part.


No comments:

Post a Comment